Friday 20 July 2012

Friday I'm In Love

(Found via Pinterest)

I decided to take inspiration today from one of my favourite songs – Friday I’m In Love by The Cure. An oldie but a goodie! I have decided that I would make Friday’s blog post a place where I can compile a list of things I’ve stumbled upon this week – and of course loved!
First up is this bargain-tastic dress from Forever 21. I love the rusty/apricot colour and bird print and imagine it would be flattering as I have a curvy figure. I practically live in dresses and think this will go well with tights and a cardigan/blazer in winter (or right now as the weather is rubbish!) or bare legs and some pretty sandals for warmer days! Not bad for under £20!
Next up is this fabulously unique ring. I don’t usually look at Topshop as my local store isn’t great, but they have some really pretty accessories on the website at the  minute. This ring stood out to me because it reminds me of summer holidays to Turkey with my family when I was younger – I remember seeing pretty blue eyes hung in hotels and restaurants to ward off the ‘evil eye’! Also, I think I would chuckle every time I saw this on my digits!
Last on my list is this, the Stila In The Moment eyeshadow palette – I have seen a few Stila palettes reviewed on other people’s blogs and they look great quality. I especially like this one as it has really pretty neutrals and comes with a Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Tetra which is described as “a deep shimmery purple” which I think would make my green eyes look great! I think it's a great price at £25 and would even make a lovely present.
I’m spending the weekend visiting my family as I haven’t been home for a few weeks now so I’m really looking forward to getting up to mischief with my little brother and catching up with my parents and grandparents!
What is on your ‘love list’ at the moment? Have you got plans for the weekend?
Cheerio!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment