Thursday 26 July 2012

Nom Nom NEOM | NEOM Organics Mini Haul

I’ve heard a lot about this company recently – they sell a range of home fragrance, bath and body products including candles, room sprays and bath oils. NEOM take pride in the fact that they use natural, organic ingredients which also double up as holistic treatments as the products contain high amounts of essential oils. The website even has a handy ‘Perfect Scent Challenge’ quiz where you select a few options to help you find your perfect fragrance.

Tranquillity: Organic Bath & Shower Oil - £32
Taking a bath is one of my favourite ways to relax, I usually use bath bombs or traditional bubble bath but I wanted to try something a little more luxurious and grown up! Tranquillity is an English Lavender with Sweet Basil & Jasmine fragrance – which smells deep and relaxing yet fresh.  According to the description on the website, “each bath oil is designed to give you a specific treatment, creating your very own bath spa” and is made from 70% certified organic ingredients and 30% essential oils.
This oil is amazing, I only needed a tiny amount in my bath (which is good as it means the bottle will last quite a long time) and not only did it smell divine; the bathroom and rest of the house did too! When I got out I didn’t need to moisturise my body as my skin felt so soft. You can also apply this to your body before a shower but I haven't dared to try this as my shower is really slippy and I'm not sure adding oil to the mix would be a wise move! The bottle is made from glass so it can be recycled when you’re finished although I’m not sure I will be able to part with as it is super pretty. I’ve even bought the Complete Bliss Moroccan Bliss Rose Bath Oil for my partner’s Mum for her birthday next month!
Sensuous Organic Hand Wash and Hand Lotion - £17 and £18

Although some of you may think that hand wash and lotion is rather boring, I enjoy trying different brands in my guest bathroom to pamper any visitors I have! The hand wash contains Chamomile Flower,  Aloe Leaf Juice and Apricot Fruit Extract and smells divine and isn’t drying like some washes. The lotion is enriched with vitamins A&E packed Macadamia Nut Oil, Shea Butter, Pomegranate and Rosemary Leaf and leave my hands feeling really nourished. Both these products smell amazing and help make a relatively mundane task seem a little bit more luxurious!
Invigorate: Home Candle -£39.50

My favourite of the bunch! I find it really soothing to have candles lit but I have only ever used boring supermarket/Ikea candles before which are fine but I always end up a little disappointed as I find they burn unevenly and lack any real scent. NEOM candles are made using essential oils and vegetable wax rather than man made products. This means that they are healthy to burn as they do not give off soot or any pollutants. As these candles melt, the oils gather in a little pool and work as a holistic treatment as you breathe them in. Invigorate is probably my favourite scent – it is fresh, zesty and smells deliciously citrus which is no surprise as it is a blend of lime, grapefruit and bergamot. I really like this candle as it has 3 wicks and burns evenly unlike single wick candles. I have lit this candle around 4 evenings and still have long way to go as it has a burn time of up to 50 hours. The directions state it is best to light the candles for 2 – 4 hours at a time. 
Overall I am very impressed with NEOM Organics as not only are the products made from excellent quality ingredients which all work AND smell heavenly, the packaging is really pretty and I think the products are great value for money. These products are great as a little treat to add something special to everyday or as a gift for a special someone.  I especially like the blooms printed on the box, quote cards that are written on the candle boxes and little cards inside – I always find that the little touches make all the difference! NEOM products are available to buy from the website, here.
Have you ever tried any NEOM Organics products? How do you make your everyday a little more special?
Cheerio!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment