Thursday 19 July 2012

In the Nude | NUDE Moisture Balance






I was looking for a new moisturiser when I stumbled across NUDE Moisture Balance. I had never heard of the brand but after a quick google, learnt “NUDE is a luxury, natural, high performance skincare brand which works intelligently with the skin to correct the signs of ageing.” As I am only in my early 20s, ageing is not a big concern of mine but I figured that it wouldn’t hurt to try it, also I like trying out different brands – especially those who use natural ingredients.

Moisture Balance has a creamy; slightly gel like consistency and the ingredients include liquorice, white laminaria seaweed as well as prebiotics, probiotics and hyaluronic acid. These ingredients are said help to balance, smooth and firm the skin. The packaging is a long, smooth, beige/pinky colour tube with a removable lid and pump nozzle – I prefer this to a jar as I think it is more hygienic and keeps the product fresher for longer.

I’ve been using this product for a fortnight and so far, so good! I am pleased with the results as I have combination skin and find it hard to balance my oily t-zone with the drier areas of my face.  I use this product after cleansing my face and although it soaks into my skin pretty fast, I do leave 5 minutes after application before I apply makeup as it leaves a slightly sticky residue. I have noticed that when I use this I don’t get shiny as soon as I would usually. One negative I have about this product is that I am not a huge fan of the smell – to me it has a very floral, rose scent which I personally don’t like.

I would definitely recommend this product to those with normal to oily skin, as I felt it gave me a nice fresh feeling base. Although I don’t have any wrinkles just yet, I can see how this product would work well for those that have crow’s feet and laughter lines as I did feel a slight firming effect.
Moisture Balance is available costs £46 for 40ml and is available to buy from BeautyBay or the NUDE Skincare website here.

Have you used any NUDE products? What is your favourite moisturiser?
Cheerio
x

No comments:

Post a Comment